Monday, March 5, 2012

What I feel like whenever I try to exercise


Unfortunately,  I'm not as coordinated as this ballerina is.  I was 11 or 12 the last time that I tried to lift a leg this high.  Fat people need more exercise than anyone, but thanks to society's attitudes, they are the least likely to get it.  I remember the nasty remarks I received when I took up running right after I gave birth to my daughter.  I really needed to lose a few post-baby pounds, and thought that running would be a good way to reduce.  Which it was - until a smart-ass neighbor saw me and made some ugly comments.  After that, I tried to avoid this ass at all costs.  It wasn't long before I was staying away from the rest of his family as well.  They had tried to get me in trouble, but succeeded only in pissing me off.   The last I heard, their daughter was 13 and putting out for every boy in town. I haven't had anything to do with these people in over 20 years.  Wonder what the little tramp (or not so little, I should say) and her family are doing these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment